To begin with, my sincerest apologies to all my followers (I have all of...one) for my leave of absence. What can I say...education got in the way. But I'm back and God knows I'm missing my pack of tens.
A great man once said, "it's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all." That great man, contrary to popular belief was not Oprah. The following is my confession-of a love deep, strong, intimate and hot...of a love that I have lost.
I remember, like it was just yesterday the first time I laid eyes upon her. She was 70mm tall, smoking hot and was oh so tempting. We had our first kiss on the 24th of February and that was the start of the most torrid love affair of my life. Like Fergie said, I was addicted and I just couldn't get enough.
Every moment I was away from her, I yearned to be with her and at the end of the day, she was always there to take me into her heart with her warm embrace. I used to wake to her, share my meals with her, go out to town with her...even take a dump with her. She was never the overbearing type. She was even open to us experimenting. Hell, sometimes she even let her friends join us during our personal time. She was perfect *sigh*
But my parents became concerned about the intensity of my attachment. Their concern soon turned to fear and that's when I made my decision-I had to extinguish the burning ember that was our love.
It's been one month, and fifteen days since I last held her and the signs are showing. My temper keeps flaring up, my patience is wearing thin and I've developed a despicable tendency to binge. I am on the edge. My friends never miss a chance to comfort me. But the sight of them with their lovers is like a breeze that knocks down the house of cards that is my sanity; it opens up the floodgates, letting the memories flow in.
As much as it pains me to accept it, I have to make my peace for I know there are other equally addictive but perhaps less harmful fish in the sea.
I know not where you are. I know not what has become of you. But I know I still love you and I miss the way you used to fill me up with warmth and almost always got my head spinning.
You may be known to the world by a number of names. But to me, you are and always will be the queen of my nights, my dear, my Lights.
A great man once said, "it's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all." That great man, contrary to popular belief was not Oprah. The following is my confession-of a love deep, strong, intimate and hot...of a love that I have lost.
I remember, like it was just yesterday the first time I laid eyes upon her. She was 70mm tall, smoking hot and was oh so tempting. We had our first kiss on the 24th of February and that was the start of the most torrid love affair of my life. Like Fergie said, I was addicted and I just couldn't get enough.
Every moment I was away from her, I yearned to be with her and at the end of the day, she was always there to take me into her heart with her warm embrace. I used to wake to her, share my meals with her, go out to town with her...even take a dump with her. She was never the overbearing type. She was even open to us experimenting. Hell, sometimes she even let her friends join us during our personal time. She was perfect *sigh*
But my parents became concerned about the intensity of my attachment. Their concern soon turned to fear and that's when I made my decision-I had to extinguish the burning ember that was our love.
It's been one month, and fifteen days since I last held her and the signs are showing. My temper keeps flaring up, my patience is wearing thin and I've developed a despicable tendency to binge. I am on the edge. My friends never miss a chance to comfort me. But the sight of them with their lovers is like a breeze that knocks down the house of cards that is my sanity; it opens up the floodgates, letting the memories flow in.
As much as it pains me to accept it, I have to make my peace for I know there are other equally addictive but perhaps less harmful fish in the sea.
I know not where you are. I know not what has become of you. But I know I still love you and I miss the way you used to fill me up with warmth and almost always got my head spinning.
You may be known to the world by a number of names. But to me, you are and always will be the queen of my nights, my dear, my Lights.
Ha ha.. I kinda figured out who she was, the moment I visualized how much was 70mm. Lolz.
ReplyDeleteLoved the writing.
& glad u dumped the bitch. ;-)
haha. thank you :)
DeleteThe bitch came back the very next day :P
DeleteActually, we took a break for a month and then got back. Missed her too much.
ReplyDelete